Traveling for business doesn’t have to be all work and no fun – it’s the perfect opportunity to get to see the local area in destinations that you might not otherwise ever get to see. Put it this way… you’re here anyway, so why not spend a day or two sightseeing, trying out activities, and generally experiencing the local culture?
Sounds perfect, but we know as a busy business traveler you often don’t have the time to plan, or even to think about seeing the sights. Figuring out where to go, where to stay, tours, activities, great restaurants, and more, all takes a lot of time – so this is where we come in.
Off the Map Travels does all the hard work for you, allowing you to concentrate on the business of your trip. Whether you are traveling for a short term or long term business trip, our itineraries are custom made to fit around your meetings and the free time you have; taking into account the things that you enjoy doing the most. We work with you to provide a custom travel itinerary planning service where we arrange everything, make the bookings, and provide you with additional recommendations and travel tips.
Leisure Time Taken Care Of
We can take care of all these arrangements for you –
- The Hotel – we will book the best hotel for your needs, whether that’s one that is centrally located to all the best attractions, or the hotel with the most business facilities.
- Restaurant Recommendations – we will recommend the best restaurants, based on your own tastes, and can even reserve a table for you.
- Tours – any tours or excursions you would like to take we can find and book the best of them.
- Independent Activities – whether it’s a local walking tour, renting a car and discovering the area, or finding attractions that are different and unique we can arrange them all.
- Family friendly – just because you’re on a business trip doesn’t mean your family cannot come along, and we can take care of all your family’s needs too; arranging family friendly activities, hotels, restaurants, and more.
- Any additional special requests – we can cater to everyone’s requests, whether it’s finding the closest supermarket, church, networking events, or anything else you can think of.
Short or Long Term Business Trips
Business travelers who can extend their stays by a couple of days either before or after your work period, have more time to experience the local area, but you don’t have to be on a long stay business trip to get to see the local area. At Off the Map Travels we’re experienced at creating travel itineraries that make the most of your free time – even if it’s just an hour here or there. Tell us when you will have the time, and what you like doing, and we’ll take care of the rest.
Entrepreneurs and Freelancers
Our custom travel itinerary planning specialists are also a handy asset for entrepreneurs and freelancers who want to work abroad. Whether you’re planning to stay in just one place or move around we can find accommodation to suit your needs, and the most appropriate places for you to work, and of course we’ll put together an itinerary of extra activities, tours, and sights to see.
Itineraries for Relocating
Custom travel plans from Off the Map Travels can also be hugely beneficial for individuals relocating for business. When you’re new to a town or city you won’t know where everything is, but we can help. Let us plan an itinerary for you that allows you to explore the sights, services and attractions of a destination, tailored to your individual requirements – tell us what you like and what you need and we’ll arrange it for you.